|Company name||Tokyo Stainless Grinding Co., Ltd.|
|Representative Director and President||Shigeru Kusakabe|
|Date of establishment||April 1, 1951|
|Capital||50 million yen|
|Number of employees||170|
|Business activities||Grinding and shear refining of steel materials such as stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, iron, etc.|
|Headquarters||1-15-8 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo 131-0045 MAP
|Chiba Plant||590-5 Owada Shinden, Yachiyo-shi, Chiba Prefecture 276-0046 MAP
|Fukuoka Plant||1600 Ueki, Sue-machi, Kasuya-gun Fukuoka Prefecture 811-2112 MAP
|Sapporo No.1 Plant||3-3-54 Akebono 2 Jo, Teine-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido 006-0832 MAP
|Sapporo No.2 Plant||4-1-65 Hassamu 17 Jo, Nishi-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido 063-0837 MAP
- April 1951: Founded privately in Minami-Senju, Tokyo as Tokyo Stainless Grinding Kogyosho.
- February 1953: Incorporated as Tokyo Stainless Steel Grinding Ltd.
- June 1958: Sapporo Plant established as a subsidiary.
- September 1960: Company reorganized as a joint-stock corporation and takes its current name.
- May 1962: Fukuoka Plant constructed in Fukuoka City.
- March 1966: Boyama Plant constructed (currently Plant No. 1).
- April 1968: Started coil grinding as the first grinding company in the city.
- November 1978: Chiba No. 2 Plant acquired.
- February 1985: Warehouse dedicated to base materials and products (inventory capacity of 4,000 tons) constructed at the Chiba No. 2 Plant to establish an integrated management system from material storage to processing to distribution.
- March 1988: Sapporo Plant newly constructed and relocated to its current location (Teinei-ku, Sapporo City).
- May 1993: Fukuoka Plant newly constructed and relocated to its current location (Sue-machi, Kasuya-gun, Fukuoka Prefecture).
- March 1996: State-of-the-art coil grinding line (BG-3) capable of simultaneous front and back grinding newly installed at the Chiba No. 2 Plant.
- July 2000: International quality standard ISO9002 certification acquired.
- May 2002: International quality standard ISO9001:2000 transition review completed.
- March 2004: Headquarters relocated from Shiratori, Katsushika-ku to Oshiage, Sumida-ku.
- April 2004: International quality standard ISO9001:2000 acquired at Sapporo Plant.
- July 2004: Slitter line No. 2 (SL-2) installed at Chiba Plant No. 2.
- March 2006: Sapporo Plant No. 2 (Hassamu, Nishi-ku) acquired.
- February 2007: Warehouse adjacent to Chiba Plant No. 2 acquired.
- November 2011: Patent No. 4859538, “Method of Manufacturing Stainless Steel Sheets”.
- December 2011: Patent No. 4878159, “Rotating Surface Reducing Head, Electrolytic Surface Reducing Equipment and Method of Electrolytic Surface Reducing”.
- December 2014: EGR grinding related patents – 3 EPs and 1 in China.
- February 2016: Patent No. 5889891, “Method of Manufacturing Steel”.
- August 2018: One patent “Method of Manufacturing Steel Materials” granted in South Korea.
- June 2019: Investment in equipment expansion of the Chiba Plant’s intermediate-thickness buffing line completed (approx. 1 billion yen).
- October 2021: Welfare facility building (FUSHUKAN) renovated at Chiba Plant.
- November 2021: Ceremony held to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the company’s founding.
- November 2022: Website completely redesigned